unicon feature + additional buttons?

Discuss all "Back to Top" issues or request new features.

unicon feature + additional buttons?

Postby daemon » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:56 am

have aide for the unicon button, or it would work for all buttons :D that you are able to choose "back to top/back to bottom" on one button, that it first goes back to botton on first click, then back to bottom, than top again and so on.
i use the unicon in statusbar and there is a bugg that appears somethimes, dont know it this is also with other buttons but i can gues it is. when i hit the button nothing happens, so i have to first click on the page and then the button works as it should.

the additional buttons i would like to see is a back to the top button. i made a illustration in paint :D
to add top and bottom buttons like that would be nice :) and the work with both buttons too :)
i hope this is possible and that its added.

edit: i have tried RichScrollbar, but that plugin is little buggy, the arrows doesnt always appears, i use many additinal windows in same ff so dont know if that mess it up, but it would be nice to have it work all thru ;)

best regards
daemon

Postby daemon » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 pm

RichScrollbar isnt compatible with ff3 either, so it would be nice with this in "back to top"
daemon

Postby cbaker_admin » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:08 pm

I have looked into adding icons to the scrollbar before and it seemed too complicated at the time. Perhaps I can re-visit the issue when I get more time.

BTW, a page must have focus for the B2T icons to function. So sometimes it is necessary to click the current page once.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to Back to Top