Back To Top problem (context menu icons)

Discuss all "Back to Top" issues or request new features.

Back To Top problem (context menu icons)

Postby edwarde » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:50 am

Arrow icons not showing up in context menu regarding your latest version. I've been using your extension for a long long time now and this is the first time I think something has gone wrong. Hoping this problem could be resolve in due time, meanwhile I must opt to re-install the old version.
Anyway, I appreciate the work you've done and thank you very much.
edwarde

Postby cbaker_admin » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:05 am

The icons in the context menu are part of the CuteMenus - Crystal SVG extension. You can, however, add the code to your userChrome.css file to display the icons.

Edit the file [profile dir]/chrome/userChrome.css and add the following two lines:

Code: Select all
menuitem#backtotop-context { list-style-image: url(chrome://backtotop/skin/up_small.png) !important; }
menuitem#gotobottom-context { list-style-image: url(chrome://backtotop/skin/down_small.png) !important; }

Note that the lines to not contain any carriage returns as may be displayed in the above box. Each line starts with "menuitem#" and ends with "!important; }".
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby menet » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:58 pm

Hi Chuck,

I have made a try but it seems, that it has no effects :!:

Regards :wink:
menet

quick fix

Postby david6 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:39 pm

worked first time, under XP.
--

I had already moved the 'Up' and 'Down' back to the tool bar, and NO they still wont display in the 'Customize Toolbar' dialog.
--

I just tried the same under W2K, which also worked (with same limitation).
--

I am not sure I like the new 'Top/bottom' button, unless you can handle the right-click pop-up balloon better. Either that or alternate goto top then bottom.
david6

Postby menet » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:59 am

menet wrote:Hi Chuck,

I have made a try but it seems, that it has no effects :!:

Regards :wink:

Oups ! :oops:

It works well. :P

It was not working with the default profile where I had made the changes that you provide because I was using another profile created for previous tests...

Best regards :wink:
menet

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 am

So all is working as it should? I've posted a message in the CuteMenu support forum several days ago, but haven't received a reply.

Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to Back to Top