Preference windows shrinking

Discuss all "Back to Top" issues or request new features.

Preference windows shrinking

Postby gregvydra » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:11 am

v 5.1, Firefox 2.0.0.11, Mac OS X 10.5.1
The preference windows have shrunk such that the window is not high enough to show all the preferences, and the window is not scrollable. (The width of the window is fine.)
gregvydra

Postby cbaker_admin » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:02 am

The window should be re-sizable. Can you grab the bottom edge with the mouse and drag it down?
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby gregvydra » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:25 am

The window is not resizable, by either edge or the corner. I should have mentioned that.

The windows were correct when I first installed BtT, but then in several small steps as I opened Preferences, the windows shrunk (vertically). The size of the window is different in each preference tab.

"Hide Options" is the most compressed. "Click Map" has just the very bottom cut off. "Icon Editor" seems to have the whole editor at the bottom cut off. "Help" seems to be ok.

gregvydra

Postby cbaker_admin » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:30 am

What theme are you using? Have you tried it with the Fx default theme? I'll pass this on to the guy who helped design the UI.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby gregvydra » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:53 am

I did not change anything since just simply installing the extension an hour ago or so. I was just attempting to browse the preferences for the first time.
gregvydra

Return to Back to Top