A problem when translating TEBE

Thunderbird Environment Backup Extension

A problem when translating TEBE

Postby whknnn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 am

Hi Chuck

I am the zh-CN locale translator for TEBE. You say I am doing something wrong. Please tell me about that in detail.
whknnn
 

Re: A problem when translating TEBE

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi whknnn,

I don't recall ever mentioning anything about any translations being wrong. Where did you get this information? I've searched the BabelZilla board and there is no mention of it there either.

spaceShot9 is doing the development for TEBE now. Did he perhaps suggest something was wrong with the translation?
cbaker_admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4413
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ USA

Re: A problem when translating TEBE

Postby spaceShot9 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 pm

He was asking about some problems with user-defined backups on babelzilla. I asked him to post details here as I gave him instructions and he was still apparently having issues but since he hasn't done that, nothing we can do. I've added his zh-CN translation to the latest build. It doesn't display on some tabs for me when I change locales via TB prefs, but it needs testing by someone with a full Chinese OS, I think.

Cheers.
spaceShot9
Contributor
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 am


Return to TEBE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron