FEBE Options Window Color Schemes issue: Windows 7 & Zorin 6

Problems and experiences with my extensions on the Windows 7 platform.

FEBE Options Window Color Schemes issue: Windows 7 & Zorin 6

Postby davedewave » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Firefox ver 34. FEBE 8.2 OS: Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Linux derivatives

FEBE options window: Options not readily screen legible or readable due to font size and color overlaying white background. Its a washout with my LCD monitor. This occurs using the Lava browser appearance themes extensions. For example: If I use LavaFoxV2-Blue, FEBE displays a really light gray or purple upon a white background which I can't read on the monitor. I think it is how FEBE interfaces with default color schemes. This is cross platform and happens on Windows 7 and a Linux Ubuntu 12.04 LTS derivative. Previous version to FEBE 8.2 did not present this issue.

Current remedy is to default to original FireFox appearance theme to make FEBE selections then switch back to alternate browser appearance theme.

Thank you and keep up the good work Mr. Baker! The FEBE extension is a real time saver when multiple machines need to be maintained with consistent browser experience, bookmarks and different operating system environments using the Firefox browser.
davedewave

Re: FEBE Options Window Color Schemes issue: Windows 7 & Zor

Postby cbaker_admin » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:41 pm

You're right. The FEBE dialog window is barely legible withe the "LavaFox V2-Blue" theme:

Fortunately, your work-around solves the problem (at least temporarily). Sorry for the inconvenience.
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to Windows 7 issues