Discuss all "Paste Email" issues or request new features.

Postby Ray » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Is it just me, or did firefox 3.0.1 break past email plus? Is so, any suggestions about what to do?

Ray
Ray

Postby cbaker_admin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Paste Email Plus should work with Fx 3.0.1. Works for me. What problems are you having?
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

firefox 3.0.1

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:56 am

cbaker_admin wrote:Paste Email Plus should work with Fx 3.0.1. Works for me. What problems are you having?

Thanks for the reply, Chuck. The problem is that there's no icon in the toolbar for me to access Paste Email Plus. I assumed that meant that it wasn't working. Is do we access it a different way now?

Paste Email Plus is listed in the add-ons and it's not grayed out, so that part of firefox thinks it's working.

Ray
Ray

Postby cbaker_admin » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 am

To put any icons on the toolbar, go to View > Toolbars > Customize (or just right-click on the toolbar and select Customize). You can drag and drop the icons to/from the toolbar/window.

And at least with Paste Email Plus, you can always use the context (right-click) menu in any text entry field.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

of course!

Postby Ray » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 am

I should have thought of that! Thanks!

cbaker_admin wrote:To put any icons on the toolbar, go to View > Toolbars > Customize (or just right-click on the toolbar and select Customize). You can drag and drop the icons to/from the toolbar/window.

And at least with Paste Email Plus, you can always use the context (right-click) menu in any text entry field.
Ray

Return to Paste Email (Original) and Paste Email Plus