Tab Looses Focus

Discuss all "Paste Email" issues or request new features.

Tab Looses Focus

Postby Kruskal » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:54 am

One small problem with a very useful add-on: When I push the Paste Email Plus icon to compose a note, the current tab looses focus and Firefox reverts to the previous tab. The old tab is still there, but I have to click on it to see it again.

Thanks -- Vincent
Kruskal

Postby cbaker_admin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Vincent, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you talking about the Firefox browser tabs or the tabs in the Paste Email Plus options window?
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby Kruskal » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm

cbaker_admin wrote:Vincent, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you talking about the Firefox browser tabs or the tabs in the Paste Email Plus options window?
I meant Firefox tabs. Probably should have said sub-window.

When I get done composing my mail, the current tab/sub-window is not the one I was in when I pushed the Paste Email Plus button. To get back, I have to push the tab (tab's tab).

I really am missing a word here, sorry.

Thanks -- Vincent
Kruskal

Postby cbaker_admin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:34 am

I guess I'm still confused. What email program are you using? Is it a web-based client like Gmail or Yahoo?

Anyway, if you could give me detailed step-by-step instructions on how to duplicate the problem, I'd appreciate it.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby Kruskal » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:01 pm

cbaker_admin wrote:I guess I'm still confused. What email program are you using? Is it a web-based client like Gmail or Yahoo?

Anyway, if you could give me detailed step-by-step instructions on how to duplicate the problem, I'd appreciate it.
Sorry. I was confusing your add-on with Email This.

Vincent
Kruskal

Return to Paste Email (Original) and Paste Email Plus