Paste Email with FF 3.5.5 and Max OSX 10.6.2

Discuss all "Paste Email" issues or request new features.

Paste Email with FF 3.5.5 and Max OSX 10.6.2

Postby WJtW » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm trying to save a category and name but when I'm want to paste is I don't see this in the paste menu.
When I am going back to the Email plus preferences its empty.
I'm using Gmail, FF 3.5.5 on a Max OSX 10.6.2

Am I doing something wrong?

Willem-Jan
WJtW

Re: Paste Email with FF 3.5.5 and Max OSX 10.6.2

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Are you seeing the "Save all" and "Cancel all" buttons at the bottom of the Paste Email Plus options window? Mac and *nix don't show these buttons on a regular dialog window. I've put in special code to overcome this. What version of Paste Email Plus are you using?
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby WJtW » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 am

cbaker_admin wrote:Are you seeing the "Save all" and "Cancel all" buttons at the bottom of the Paste Email Plus options window? Mac and *nix don't show these buttons on a regular dialog window. I've put in special code to overcome this. What version of Paste Email Plus are you using?

I'm using 3.0 and I don't have Save all only save entry...

Willem-Jan
WJtW

Postby cbaker_admin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 am

Yes ... Mac and Linux platforms do not display some buttons in a standard dialog box. This is not an issue with Paste Email Plus, but with Firefox itself. I thought my fix for that was working, but obviously not. I will look into it.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby WJtW » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 pm

cbaker_admin wrote:Yes ... Mac and Linux platforms do not display some buttons in a standard dialog box. This is not an issue with Paste Email Plus, but with Firefox itself. I thought my fix for that was working, but obviously not. I will look into it.

It worked with the version 3.01. But when I installed the bete 3.1 I got this message:

XML-parsefout: ongedefinieerde entiteit
Locatie: chrome://pasteemailplus/content/pasteemailplusOptions.xul
Regelnummer 275, kolom 5: <label id="pepSoundsID" value="&pasteemailplus.options.sounds.caption;"/>
--------------------------------^

Well it's a beta... And I know it cost a lot of time to maintain all the extensions and websites...
Good luck from the Netherlands.
WJtW

Postby cbaker_admin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Ok ... now I see the problem. PEP 3.1 is beta and doesn't have all the translations completed. The only complete locale is en-US for now.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to Paste Email (Original) and Paste Email Plus