I use PEP frequently to manage keep small texts I use in my webmail, or for form filling. For example something short like a phone number. Usually the label is prefix of first line of pastetext. I am doing this:
- select text, copy text,
- click PEP options,
- add item button,
- enter label (paste text),
- enter pastetext box text - same or almost the same as label.
- save entry
- save all
- now I can re-use it!
- add a new pastetext item,
- the selected text's left most 32 chars are used as the "Label",
- pastetext field gets full selected text,
- category would default to "none" or a user-defined default category.
Could "Add to Paste Email+" be created as a bookmarklet with existing PEP version?
Thanks for all the effort that goes into your tools.