Post email Plus sorting icons (arrows) greyed out

Discuss all "Paste Email" issues or request new features.

Post email Plus sorting icons (arrows) greyed out

Postby USNavyRetiredVet » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Using Paste Email Plus version 3.3 with Firefox 22.0 beta update channel on Windows 7 - 64 bit. I've been using Post Email Plus for 5 years or more. Without changing anything, the sorting icons below the main window suddenly are greyed out. I've tried highlighting an item title, highlighting an item's text, adding a new item, and changing items, but the sorting icons are continually greyed out. All other Post Email Plus functions are working properly.

I want to try uninstalling/reinstalling Post Email Plus, but I don't want to lose all the PEP items I have saved at present.

Please advise. Thanks

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.

USNavyRetiredVet
USNavyRetiredVet

Re: Post email Plus sorting icons (arrows) greyed out

Postby cbaker_admin » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Yes ... I get the same results with Fx 22.0. It does, however, work with Fx 21.0. It would appear that the Mozilla Rapid Release mandate has once again taken another victim.

Now that I am on summer hiatus I finally have some time to update my extensions. I'm currently working on PEP v4.0 and should have it ready in a week or two. When it is released, it will first be available on the Paste Email homepage and (after it is reviewed) on the Mozilla Add-ons page.
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to Paste Email (Original) and Paste Email Plus