PEP not working w/ Hotmail & Yahoo Signin

Discuss all "Paste Email" issues or request new features.

PEP not working w/ Hotmail & Yahoo Signin

Postby xlo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:55 pm

PEP has always been terrific ... and always worked ..... The last few days I am having trouble using it to sign-in on any MSN/Hotmail app and Gmail.

I stay signed in so it could be a week or so.... My memory is getting OLD so if I remember correctly there was an update recently so I wonder if it could have something to do with that.

For Gmail ... when you right click and highlight PEP no menu/list appears for the ID square of the sign-in but it does appear for the password square.

For MSN/Hotmail/etc ... the drop-down menu does not appear for either the ID or Password Squares.

I do not know if there is a problem anywhere else but so far those are the only places.

I did go over my option settings, tried compatibility mode, and things of that nature but it did not help.

Question ... Do you have any suggestions?
xlo

Re: PEP not working w/ Hotmail & Yahoo Signin

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:53 pm

I just tested with my Gmail account and it worked fine for me. Are you using the latest PEP version? (I have the "Compatibility mode" turned off, btw)
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Re: PEP not working w/ Hotmail & Yahoo Signin

Postby xlo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Sorry about the late reply .... Thanks for the help... some days it works and some days it doesn't .... today, I tried going into GMail and it did not work ... so I did some other work and tried it again about an hour later and it worked. I have no idea why except that I swear that computers hate me (ha, ha). Seriously, it is obviously some quirk with this PC so I will fool around and eventually figure it out. Have a great weekend and, again, thanks.
xlo

Return to Paste Email (Original) and Paste Email Plus