Paste Email Plus for Chrome

Discuss all "Paste Email" issues or request new features.

Paste Email Plus for Chrome

Postby cbaker_admin » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Paste Email Plus is now available for Google Chrome users.

The latest version is PEP v2.1 released on 06/04/2017.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Chrome paste right click saved pasts option vanished

Postby JamesEJ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:00 am

That "simple". One recent morning tried a right click that has worked continually but all of a sudden no paste access showed up. I had saved my most important pastes onto a document so now real frantic situation evolved like before but if there is a relatively easy fix this would be welcome. FYI, I have turned paste off & on twice to no avail. JIm
JamesEJ

Re: Paste Email Plus for Chrome

Postby cbaker_admin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:23 pm

FYI, I have turned paste off & on twice to no avail.
What do you mean by this, exactly?

Is the problem still with gmail as you mentioned in your previous thread? Have you tried the procedures listed there? (If you need to do a hard reset and have the full version of PEP, you can export your pastetext items before the reset and import them back after (PEP Options > Advanced))

You mentioned that PEP was working before, and just recently started having problems. Did you recently add any new pastetext items? In particular, did those items contain any non-alphanumeric characters (like single or double quotes)? I'm not sure that would cause any issues, but it would be a place to start troubleshooting.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby JamesEJ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Your "Paste Email Plus for Chrome" is a Chrome extension that can be turned on and off at will. Just clack the extensions card slider as desired.

I have not got it to work anywhere. The specific space in Gmail where it did work b4, it now will not work. J
JamesEJ

Postby cbaker_admin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:29 pm

"Clacking" the switch in the extensions screen (chrome://extensions/) doesn't install/uninstall an extension, it merely enables/disables it. Nothing within the extension changes (e.g. no data resets).

Did you try any of the suggestions we discussed in your previous thread?

I'll ask this again:
You mentioned that PEP was working before, and just recently started having problems. Did you recently add any new pastetext items? In particular, did those items contain any non-alphanumeric characters (like single or double quotes)? I'm not sure that would cause any issues, but it would be a place to start troubleshooting.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to Paste Email (Original) and Paste Email Plus