PHPBB extension

Have an idea for an extension? Post and discuss it here.

PHPBB extension

Postby madmax22e » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:05 pm

Is there an extension availible where you can copy text on say like cnn.com (an article) and then right click the selected text and a window will popup and you can enter a title and the selected text will be in a text box and you can add comments at the bottom and then click a button and it will post on a PHPBB that you are currently logged into (although not at)?

I have programming experience in other languages besides XUL and javascript. Would something like this even be possible through an extension? If it is, I may just write one myself as I cant find something similar anywhere online.
madmax22e

oops

Postby madmax22e » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:06 pm

by "post at a PHPBB" I mean it will post the article you have selected.
madmax22e

Re: PHPBB extension

Postby hasehase » Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 pm

How can I get Firefox to save a webpage from the local files, rather than downloading it from the Internet? There's an interesting webpage that has just been deleted, but thanks to the miracle of hibernation, it's still open in Firefox. The problem is, when I save it, it seems to attempt to retrieve the page from its source on the internet, which no longer exists. Is there any way I can configure Firefox to save the locally-held files instead?

Return to Wishlist