- Toggle Development Profile Prefs --FEBE options are not saved correctly when this add-on is installed/enabled.
- Yet Another Smooth Scrolling 2.0.19 --Uses a non-standard GUID that breaks the Verify extensions directory function.
- WebMynd - Personalize the right-side of Google with YouTube, Twitter, Wikipedia, Flickr 0.8 --Creates subfolder pathnames in the Fx profile directory that are too long to restore.
- Zotero beta 2.0 --Uses filenames that contain international characters that cannot be interpreted correctly (i.e., BibliothÃ¨que et Archives nationales du QuÃ©bec.js and Unidade de Biologia da ConservaÃ§ao.js)
- RoboForm Toolbar for Firefox --This is a plugin that identifies itself to Firefox as an extension. FEBE does not backup plugins.
- Free Download Manager --This is a plugin that identifies itself to Firefox as an extension. FEBE does not backup plugins.
- Freecorder Toolbar 220.127.116.11 -- Fails to allow FEBE to backup on browser close. See this post.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support -- Proprietary add-on from Nuance. Identifies itself as a Fx theme when it is actually an extension. See this post.
- 'Classic Compact' theme and 'Classic Compact Options' extension (Prior to FEBE 8.0 only). FEBE cannot remove old backup directories when either of these items are contained within them. See this post.
- NETCRAFT ANTI-PHISHING TOOLBAR 1.9.2 -- Affects the ability to resize FEBE options window. See this post.
If any of the above items appear in the Ignore list (Tools > FEBE options > What to backup > Ignore list) make sure they are selected (checked).
This list will be updated as other problematic extensions/themes are discovered.