- Provide a "One-click" full profile restore button. This function will automatically create a new profile (named something like "FEBE Profile restore mm/dd/yyyy") in the default directory and restore the last full profile backup. This is in response to less-technical users complaining the current full profile restore method is too complicated.
- A more comprehensive "verify backups" process. Right now, FEBE only verifies that a backup file was created. It does not actually read the contents of the backup to make sure each item is a valid, restorable object. Since this can potentially greatly increase the time required to perform the backup, it will be provided as an option.
- The ability to view the contents of a full profile backup. Information like filenames, size, and modified date can be useful in determining if a particular full restore is applicable.
- An option to ignore backing up the phishing database. This file can grow very large, very quickly. Since this file is rebuilt as you browse, it does not really make sense to bloat a backup with it.
- The ability to merge restored data instead of always overwriting it. For instance, it would be nice when restoring bookmarks to only add those items that are not already there.
- An option to backup/restore cookie exceptions (hostperm.1)
What else would you like to see in the next release?