Febe options on laptop

"Firefox Environment Backup Extension" and "Compact Library Extension Organizer" discussion and bug reporting.

Febe options on laptop

Postby walkerpbus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:38 pm

It's hard to set the options because FEBE is SO vertical on mt laptop! n4 lines at the top & 1 at the bottom overshadow FEBE at the top with a lot of FEBE in te middle
walkerpbus

Re: Febe options on laptop

Postby cbaker_admin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Have you tried re-sizing the options window? Just grab a corner or side of the window with your mouse and drag it. You can make taller/shorter/wider/narrower.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby walkerpbus » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:47 pm

cbaker_admin wrote:Have you tried re-sizing the options window? Just grab a corner or side of the window with your mouse and drag it. You can make taller/shorter/wider/narrower.

1. thanks. I did
2. But when I went to set the options today, I had the same size problem with a screen complaining about it didn't run on schedule! How do I reduce it's size?
3. How do I get it to wake up a hibernating laptop? I tried with the Win 10 scheduler but it didn't work. For that matter, how can I get it to re-hibernate after the backup is over?
walkerpbus

Postby cbaker_admin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:29 pm

You can always re-size any window using the keyboard shortcut described in this post.

Sorry, but I do not know how to get your laptop to "wake up" before or hibernate after the backup is complete. That is a windows issue, not Firefox or FEBE.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Return to FEBE/CLEO