Login Question, and Default profile Question?

Technical issues regarding this web forum.

Login Question, and Default profile Question?

Postby stevek302 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:35 pm

1. I was sent my user name and a temporary password. I am logged in now with these. However, when attempting to change my password, I get this Response:

The e-mail domain suddenlink.net you have used for your e-mail address has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=suddenlink.net.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

I wouldn't know how to spam a sandwich. I read the link and there is no help there. Suddenlink.net is a mainstream cable tv, internet, and telephone utility. What should I do?

2. Without going into why, can I convert/replace a FILE named in quotes "profileFx4{default}.fbu" to a profile? I lost everything but have found this file, around 34MB plus in size. Profile is a folder, this is a file. Is there some way of renaming, copying, etc., or can it be done by vectoring it into FEBE, and if so how? I had a lot of bookmarks and add-ons/extensions, and don't know if 34 MB correlates to that or is minimal in size, meaning it will be of little help.

Users, or Chuck, may email or send me messages.

Thanks for any advice,

Steve

As I don't know if my log-in will work again I'll stay logged in awhile.
stevek302

Return to Forum Support (not extension related)