[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
Chuck Baker's Firefox Extension Forum • View topic - FEBE Box.net backup Fails 'Wrong Input XML'

FEBE Box.net backup Fails 'Wrong Input XML'

"Firefox Environment Backup Extension" and "Compact Library Extension Organizer" discussion and bug reporting.

FEBE Box.net backup Fails 'Wrong Input XML'

Postby eriji » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 pm

eriji

Re: FEBE Box.net backup Fails 'Wrong Input XML'

Postby cbaker_admin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 am

Box.net contacted me last night. I will be working on it today. When I have something to test, I'll post a note here.

Thanks for the offer to help with debug :)
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby cbaker_admin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 am

Update:

Box.net now uses https protocol instead of http. I can get it to upload, but not download due to an invalid security certificate. I've contacted Box.net and am awaiting a response.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby eriji » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

I was fairly certain they had changed something. Thanks for looking into it. I'll keep an eye on to see the status, and don't hesitate to ask if you need testing or anything.

--eric
eriji

Postby eriji » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Just installed FEBE v6.3.2 and Box.net is working.
Thanks!
eriji

Postby eriji » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 am

eriji

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:18 am

What do you have in FEBE Options > Box.net > Box.net backup root directory?
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby eriji » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 am

Same as it has always been...

'FEBE Backups'

and, yes the directory exists, its still there from the last backup (I don't ever delete it.)

aside:
was a bit weird on the options window, the field for this directory is squished, so you only see the top half of it... like its displaying and then something overlays it... i've see this infrequently before in some window displays in different programs, but never knew quite what was causing it. seemed to be some programming issue on window creation.
eriji

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 am

Hmm ... I get the same error. It was working fine just a couple of days ago. Box.net must have changed something. I will look into it and post my findings here.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby cbaker_admin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:12 am

It looks like Box.net only allows https for paid accounts. Free accounts work with both http and https. Try and let me know.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby eriji » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 pm

eriji

Postby eriji » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 pm

I just signed up for a second box.net account that is free.

That account works fine.

So, the problems I'm having are because I'm a paying subscriber to the box.net service, not because of some anomaly in the FEBE software.

I am really unhappy about this, and will pursue it with box.net for a resolution.

If you know how you can fix it so it works with both types of accounts, then awesome. Otherwise, I'll let you know what I find out from box.net.

thanks!
eriji

Postby eriji » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm

eriji

Postby cbaker_admin » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm

I thought I had the http/https issue resolved awhile ago. Anyway, it worked for me with both free and paid accounts. I've uploaded with some changes. Can you try it with SSL both on and off?

Thanks.
Chuck
cbaker_admin
Site Admin

Postby eriji » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:53 pm

I've got more testing on both machines to do, but on the first backup, the version listed as 6.3.2.1, not 6.3.2.2 or 6.3.3 which was the other "test" version you had sent.

Just checking to make sure this is correct. I am confident I downloaded the one that says 6.3.2.2 and installed it and restarted Firefox immediately before that backup.
eriji

Next

Return to FEBE/CLEO